What we're about
This is a group for those interested in achieving health through whole food, plant-based nutrition, lifestyle medicine, and sustainable living. Our focus is to connect human and environmental health as two parts of a larger whole and spread the message of sustainability through our bodies, minds, and daily choices.
Our focuses include:
• Sustainable Nutrition: Whole food, plant-based, vegan.
• Wellness: Mindfulness, body and mind connection, spirituality, support systems and community, stress reduction.
• Physical Activity: At least 30 minutes of daily exercise.
• Toxin-Free Lifestyle: Free of harmful chemicals, pesticides, GMOs, BPA/BPS, plastic, soft and heavy metals, additives, colorants
• Sustainability: Zero-waste, plastic-free, recycling, composting, green housing.
• Sustainable Agriculture: Organic, non-GMO, permaculture, pesticide and chemical free, urban gardening
Feel free to reach out and let's make our health and the world better places to live!