WINGS-Philippines primary objective is to form a local community through two "Power" Chapters (North and South of Manila) to foster relationship in a safe and nurturing environment, build a solid foundation, and leverage trusted business relationships.
Why Connect through WINGS?
1) Benefit from network opportunities or connections.
2) Showcase services and products.
3) Build business association and network capacity.
4) Engage more effectively at the local, national, and regional levels.
5) Mentorship program opportunities that link women to experienced mentors in their fields.
6) Gain business exposure locally and internationally.
7) Give back to the poor communities through shelters adopted by Bridge of Hope-World by providing skill training, visitation, and love-gifts.
For more info, visit www.wingsupport.org.
Come join in the fun while leveraging your business, developing leadership qualities, creating new lifelong friendship, and giving back to the community! See information below. We meet every first Wednesday of the month, from 11:30am-1:00pm. Contact South Power Chapter Ambassador- Amanda at [masked] or Organizer- Ava at [masked] to RSVP and for location and more info.
PLEASE NOTE: WINGS-Philippines will hold a Christmas potluck party at one of the shelters adopted by Bridge of Hope-World AT KBF in Quezon City. No regular monthly meeting on December 7th in lieu of WINGS Christmas party. For more info regarding our Holiday party, please contact our event coordinator- Cally at [masked]. Thank you.
Looking forward to meeting and collaborating with you soon!