This group is for women who want to engage in a variety outdoor activities supporting each other in getting fit and/or staying fit including making long lasting friendships. The variety of activities is for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- During the week is only for the women, their children and dogs. If you have children and/or dogs, we will make note of it on each invitation if they are welcomed.
- On the weekends, you may invite your spouse, significant other, children and/or dogs if it is noted on the invitation.
Occasionally we will have social events:
- Picnics, dinners or happy hour at a local restaurant or sports bar after our outdoor event.
- Scavenger hunts to get out and moving in the fall and wintertime.
- Survivor Mud Run
- Adventure getaway trips
These are just a few ideas for us to spend more time together.
Requirements to join and stay in this group:
- Must be 21 years old.
- Ensure you have a face photo attached to your profile.
- Women who will actively participate and not be spectators.
- After two no-shows, you will be dismissed from this group.
- Help pay $10.00 per person annually for website fees, encourage more engaged members,reserve fund, provide supplies or equipment improve meetups.
- Last...but not least...HAVE FUN!
Energy is equal to desire and purpose. -- Sheryl Adams
This group is all about working together so if you would like to host an activity, especially in your area, and/or have an idea, please e-mail me.
We are here to encourage and inspire YOU!Join the WOW Group now!