addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Keith L.
user 23102921
Mechanicsburg, PA
Post #: 1
Moved to the Orlando area this week. Born in Orlando, lived in Florida all my life until graduating college, I moved to Pennsylvania for about 3 years, and now I'm back!

I've played WoW since the end of Vanilla, with a recent break of about 7 months due to some rl issues. Started back this week and I'm currently leveling my Orc DK on Mag.

I'd love to hang out, quest, raid, whatever!

Hit me up on my RealID: donotdisturb86@gmail.com