We have Pip Meecham from the Project Box coming to speak to us about the 5 things you need to know about systems and WordPress to make your business life easier.
Pip will cover in her presentation:
• What your clients need to consider before the website is designed.
• The tools that should be used in conjunction with WordPress.
• The integrations that should be in place before the website is launched to the public.
Pip Meecham is a systemisation specialist and has a love for all things systems, technology, processes and workflows.
She looks at the HOW in your business - how you do the things you do. This translates to reviewing your processes and workflows for efficiency and effectiveness, implementing tools and technolgoy to help streamline your operations, and building SOPs to help you scale and build a business that can work without you.
Making business easy is what Pip and the team at ProjectBox love and it’s what they do.
6:00 - 6:30pm: Arrival and Networking
6:30pm: Welcome and Introduction / Overview of Meeting
6:35pm: What's New In WordPress
7:00pm: Main Topic
7:50pm: Conclusion and Raffle Draw
8:00pm - 8:30pm: Finish and further Networking for those who would like to stay behind.Stay tuned for updates to this event.
These Meetups are FREE to attend with special thanks to our sponsors who kindly cover the room and food costs:
• Conetix (https://www.conetix.com.au/)
• Plesk (https://www.plesk.com/)
• WPEngine (https://wpengine.com)
If you know someone who would benefit from this meetup, please let them know by sharing this with them.
Looking forward to seeing you there.