Link to Andy's Slides:
Link to Robin's Slides:
Time for answers to questions, solutions to dilemmas, and putting strategies into action.
When the Meetup is finished, we retire to Tim Horton's for tea, or a nearby pub. Popular vote wins the day. It's an opportunity to relax and chat before heading home.
We have two primary objectives for this group:
1. Help business owners grow their business using WordPress and all the tools that connect with it.
2. Develop local speakers for WP-TO and Word Camp TO.
I enthusiastically support the WordPress model. That is, providing excellent value and content that attracts people to do business with us. If you're wondering how to approach self-promotion at a WordPress event, please consider this quote from Zig Ziglar:
"You can have everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
This is NOT a leads group.
If your primary objective is to sell something, this isn't the group for you.
Overview of WP Toronto
WP-TODoers is just one group within the WPTO community. WPTO currently has five events each month.
· WP-TODoers – Conrad Hall (2nd Wednesday)
· WP-TO North – Alex Sirota (3rd Monday)
· WP-TO Tips & Demos – Jacques Surveyor (3rd week – day varies)
· WP-TODoers –Conrad Hall (4th Wednesday - Jan to Jun) Speaker Training (6 sessions only) in partnership with Toastmasters
Workshops are open opportunities to bring your laptop and questions.
· WP-TO East – Brent Kobayashi & Andy McIlwain (2nd Saturday)
· WP-TODoers – Conrad Hall (3rd Saturday)