Grand prize sponsor: Diamond earrings provided by The Jeweled Diva (http://www.thejeweleddiva.com/)
This event will bring together Pittsburgh area professional men and women for:
- Drop off items for our food, toy, and clothing drive for 3 separate agencies.
Toy drive for The Jerome Bettis “Bus Stops Here” Foundation. (http://www.thebusstopsherefoundation.org/)
Bring your unwrapped toy.
The Jerome Bettis “Bus Stops Here” Foundation is dedicated to improving the overall quality of life for troubled and underprivileged inner-city youth. We accomplish this by providing financial resources, educational and recreational programs and mentoring that will assist youth in learning to distinguish between healthy and unhealthy choices.
Food drive for North Hills Food Bank. (http://northhillsfoodbank.org/)
Bring the following.
Tuna, Canned Salmon
Fruit, Vegetable Juice
Toilet, Facial Tissue
Diaper (Baby & adult)
*Non-Perishable items only
*PLEASE NO GLASS ITEMS
North Hills Food Bank is a non-profit volunteer organization with no paid employees including the Director. Our mission is to alleviate hunger among local residents.
We service approximately 200 families each month.
Most of our donations are received from food drives donated by our churches, schools and other organization in the community, including the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
We have been serving the community for over 25 years.
Clothing drive for Dress for Success - Allegheny Branch (https://pittsburgh.dressforsuccess.org/)
Please bring any of the items from the following list
We accept all women’s sizes* but greatly need sizes 0, 2, 4, 14+, and maternity.
- Clothing must be clean and on hangers – no plastic bags, please.
- Suits & Separates (blazers, dress pants, skirts, and dresses)
- Blouses & sweaters
- Undergarments and pantyhose (must be new and unworn)
- Scrubs, lab coats, work pants (Dickies/ Dockers)
- Shoes Closed-toe shoes in neutral colors with a 3-inch heel or less (sizes 9 – 12 are greatly needed)
- Non-skid shoes and steel-toed boots
- Accessories & Jewelry Business appropriate
- Purses & padfolios
- Earrings (no larger than a quarter), pins, necklaces, bracelets, working watches
- Belts & scarves (fashion, not winter)
- Makeup & Toiletries (New Only Please!)
- Shampoo & conditioner (full-size) Hairspray, gel, mouse
- Cosmetics in all shades / for all ethnicities
- Tampons & pads
- Razors, shaving cream
- Deodorant, soap, body wash
- Hair brushes, combs, hair bands, hair accessories
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Holiday fun and a chance to win hordes of holiday gifts!
This event is open to businessmen and women.
A delicious array of appetizers will be offered to our guests.
A cash bar will be made available.
FREE admission for Premier Members and for anyone that brings a prize donation for our silent auction.
Pay by December 12, 2017 = $10
Pay at the door December 13, 2017 = $15
Exhibit tables are available but limited!
Click here (https://wsba.wildapricot.org/resources/WSBA%20vendor%20app-%20Jingle%20Mingle.pdf) for the 3rd Annual Jingle & Mingle Vendor Application. (https://wsba.wildapricot.org/resources/WSBA%20vendor%20app-%20Jingle%20Mingle.pdf)
Current list of gift vendors
The Jeweled Diva (http://www.thejeweleddiva.com/)
Premier Member - Annette Locke (https://www.premierdesigns.com/annette)
Mary Kay - Stephanie Milazzo (https://www.marykay.com/StephanieMilazzo)
The Crafty Alpaca (http://www.thecraftyalpaca.com/)
Grace & Heart Jewelry (http://www.mygraceandheart.com/janetpeters)
Are you a vendor?? Send your interest to [masked]