WALK THIS WAY - DALLAS AREA WALKING, HIKING, & FITNESS MEETUP
Walk This Way is a group for people in the Dallas TX area that enjoy athletic walking, participating in races, hiking, fitness, and outdoor activities. Join to meet others and get outside for fitness and fun!
Currently our main walking locations are White Rock Lake and Cedar Ridge Preserve. We also visit many other trails around the DFW area; such as Getzendaner Park in Waxahachie, River Legacy Park, Northshore Trail at Lake Grapevine, Eagle Mountain Lake, Arbor Hills Preserve, and many more. We walk both paved trails and natural surface hiking trails. Occasionally we head out of town for a day hike at one of the nearby state parks.
• Events are adult co-ed unless specified otherwise. No children or pets.
• We require members post a current photo of themselves as their profile photo.
• Each meetup will state distance and pace. Many are go at your own pace.
• Some meetups are scheduled in advance while others are posted with short notice.
• FREE walking group -- No membership dues -- Please invite your friends!
• PLEASE READ our group info page prior to joining and attending WTW meetups.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY WAIVER: Outdoor activities (walking, hiking, biking, running, camping, and additional activities) are understood to involve inherent risks. It is your responsibility to understand risk and take appropriate safety measures during all activities. By participating in this voluntary group, you expressly waive any and all claims that may arise from any of the activities planned, to include travel to and from and during the activity, and to understand the organizer, assistants, and group members do not assume liability for personal injuries, death, or destruction or loss of personal property. By participating in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, assistant organizers, or group sponsors.
-- WALK THIS WAY, DALLAS TEXAS -- FOUNDED JANUARY 2007 --