What we're about
• Welcome to the Long Beach Area Walking Group where we walk for fitness, fun, and friendship!
• Our walks and hikes range from 2-6 mile walks, accommodating all levels of fitness.
• Our activities are geared to folks 45 and over, but all ages are welcome.
• Our activities take place in Long Beach or nearby.
•We also get together for other fun activities -- kayaking, movies, dining out and adventures, and summer concerts in the Long Beach parks.
• There are no dues, but we do accept donations, for the many activities we offer providing fun, friendship, and healthful eercise!!!
• Please note, that for reasons of safety and liability, all member should wear proper athletic gear on our walks, hikes, or other activities. We recommend water, hats, and sunscreen for outdoor activities. Athletic shoes (sneakers, tennis shoes, or hiking shoes) are required for participation at our hikes and walks.
Again, welcome to the Long Beach Walking & Other Activities Meetup. You will discover a really friendly and encouraging group of people here and great events. Do join us and come to one of our activities very soon!