addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Zumba Gold and Muscle Flex classes

Zumba Gold and Muscle Flex classes

A former member
Post #: 7
I am going to begin Zumba Gold and Muscle Flex classes thru Sheila's Fitness Jam starting January 9th. The Zumba Gold classes will be held at the Country Pkwy. Elementary School on Hollybrook Dr. in Williamsville on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30pm, and the Muscle Flex Classes are going to be held at the Dry Gulch on Walden Ave. on Monday and Wednesdays at 5:30pm. I am looking for someone who would be interested in joining with me for motivation and support. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 13
Have Fun with those classes Nancy. If I lived closer I would be there in a heart beat!