addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 19
Sorry Guys...i'm still not doing well...just seem to be declining ....not getting better at all... But i'm so glad that you are all doing walks...Please anyone that would like to do a walk just message me, post it and we can announce it for you...if you want to do more and your meetup does good..then i can make you a Co-Organizer.......a year ago, it was just me and Tom....and we only had 200 members!!! Remember this is your meetup group....i have never required dues from anyone!! so don't let that hold you back from doing a meetup...I just paid the dues so we are still good for another 6 months.... I hope i can make it out for a meetup!!
Kathy K
user 11519321
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 7
Thank you, Peggy (and Tom) for your efforts. I hope you'll be feeling better and able to meet, and I'll "meet" you soon.
A former member
Post #: 29
Peggy- So sorry to hear you're not doing so well...I hope it is just a matter of TIME needed to heal smile Bless those who are stepping up to coordinate the walks. You have a good group here. Now You need to take care of yourself so we can see you back !!!
A former member
Post #: 73
So sorry that you're not doing well...Adore you as much as ever. God Bless you and yours...just relax and have a very safe and blessed weekend!
A former member
Post #: 20
Thanks everyone!!! i'm just really thankful for all that have step up and kept this group going over the past few months, hopeful i will be out and walking soon with everyone!! Thanks again