We all pay attention to our physical fitness but have you focused on your spiritual fitness as well? Why not combine both at the same time? Walk With Christ combines exercise and bible study in a fun, fit way. Come join us for fresh air, fellowship and faith with fellow believers.
Psalm 56:13 For you have delivered my soul from death, indeed my feet from stumbling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living.
1John 1:7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
(An out and back trail hike, so you can hike for as long or as short as you want. Good for after the rain if you want to make it to the falls.)
1. Please bring your own water bottles
2. Please look for the Walking With Christ signs
3. Please be on time as we will follow the schedule below
4. Before 1:30: park
5. 1:30: be there, gathered at sign and with group
6. 1:30-1:40: sign in and introductions
7. 1:40-1:50: stretches
8. 1:50-2:00: prayer and bible verses to meditate on while hiking
9. 2:00pm: start hike