addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Waltham Trail Runners Message Board › New Trail Race in October

New Trail Race in October

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Guys,
Just heard of a new Trail race in October. My friend did one in Minnesota and said it was awesome. Its headed to New England this year.

Here is the link she sent me
http://www.musclemilk...­

Theres also a facebook page also to learn more about it.
I can ask her any questions if you have any,
Bianca
Brian
user 51016442
Belmont, MA
Post #: 1
Thanks for the head's up, Bianca. (...entry fee seems a bit pricey though)
A former member
Post #: 3
There's free food/beer after. You get a free long sleeve tri tech shirt and Muscle Milk donates a good amount to reforestation efforts in the park!