What we're about
The Warrior Women Self-Defense program provides seminars and weekend self-defense workshops taught by women for women and girls age 12+ to help them:
• Improve their ability to create and maintain social and physical boundaries for personal safety.
• Improve their awareness of situations which create opportunities in which women can be attacked.
• Understand the dynamics of the most common attacks against women.
• Practice simple yet effective self-defense techniques that will help women get away in the event they are physically attacked.
• Have the opportunity to practice realistic scenarios.
Classes are a lot of fun, and it is a great mother-daughter activity!