This group is for drone enthusiasts all levels welcome! Thinking about buying a drone, taking your current experience up a notch, preparing for your Commercial FAA Part 107 certification, or just needing excuse to get out of the house and have some fun; this group will hopefully be an outlet for you. Here is a highlight of what to expect:
• Drone Hiking
• Planned trips for photo and video shoots
• Action Videography (If it moves, we can chase it!)
• Various social events for fun, learning new skills, community outreach for responsible drone operation.
• It is critical that you know your legal rights and when and where you may fly. Many will attempt to intimidate and run you off or threaten legal action. We hold the task of helping educate the public and at times law enforcement. Drones are new to people and many false assumptions are made. This group will enable you to fly confidently and responsibly.
• Knowledge sharing in a casual fun place discussing things like editing, best practices, what I wish I knew, before it was too late! Concept development or story boarding for a big shoot. The sky is the limit
In the past I have used my drone to escape off to some remote place so the idea of entire group with drones will be a new experience
Please note that this is my first Meetup Group, so I welcome your participation, ideas, and feedback.