addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wash Park Weenies: Dachshund Meetup Group Message Board Downtown Denver Dachshund Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Local (In Colorado) Dachshund Breeders

Local (In Colorado) Dachshund Breeders

Melissa
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I am currently a proud and happy mom to a mini short/smooth haired red dapple female Doxie by the name of Seville who is 8 years old. Seville is my little buddy! Seville has been a great healthy companion. I bought Seville from a pet store when she was only 9 weeks old. I am seriously considering purchasing another mini Doxie (probably in the Spring) but I don't want to buy from a pet store this time around. Can anyone recommend good Doxie breeders in the state of Colorado? I want to get another mini Doxie puppy, short/smooth haired, I don't have a sex preference and as for color I would love to purchase a rare colored Doxie if possible. Maybe a cream colored, or one with lots of white or silver. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Crystal
kalistongue
Englewood, CO
I got my Pebbles from Flick Kennels in Westcliffe, Co.

http://www.flickennel...­

I was very happy with them!

Good luck,

Crystal Wilson
A former member
My two doxies came from a breeder in Ft. Lupton, CO. Check out their website at doxiechicks.com Owners are Don and Marie Hackett and their phone number is 303 717-6142. Best of luck.
Joleen
user 7018098
Idaho Springs, CO
Post #: 4
Seven years ago, I acquired my sliver dapple piebald mini (Daisy Dapple Pie) from Flick Kennels in Westcliffe, CO. I have not been there for 2 years but prior to that I had visited the place on several occasions. There are so many varieties of dachshunds. It's really quite amazing and the owners are 100% dedicated to the dogs! I highly recommend them!

If nothing else, check out their website www.flickennel.com
kelsey
user 8458249
Denver, CO
I just bought my little man from doxiechicks.com a breeder in ft lupton. I would reccommend them. I found the other breeders to be too far away, over priced, sketchy, and one breeders dogs were aging and they were not producing as many pups a year.
Clare
user 140117752
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
DO NOT GET A DOG FROM FLICKENNELS. They over-breed, abuse and kill dogs and their quality of life is terrible.
Amanda H.
user 191955975
Denver, CO
I wish I had seen Clare's post before getting involved with FlicKennel in October 2015. She is absolutely right. Our entire litter of puppies died, and we later found that it is routine for dogs to die at this breeder for a variety of reasons. This is not acceptable! After we found out that the puppy we reserved had died, the owner then refused to refund our expensive deposit. Just a miserable situation. This kennel needs to be shut down and those dogs need help!