addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington DC Freegan and Dumpster Diving Meetup Message Board › Baltimore Divers?

Baltimore Divers?

Vanessa N.
user 76418612
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Hi Folks!

I'm new here, and I live in Baltimore. I'd be willing to go down to DC to learn how to dive, but eventually I'd like to do this closer to home. Anyone else in the Bmore area with suggestions?

Vanessa
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Vanessa, I live in Baltimore county and was wondering if you would like to get together and go diving?
Thank you,
Janet
denise m.
user 182150202
Middle River, MD
Post #: 3
Hi,my name is Denise.looking to meet and dive with some partners .looking to have fun and to see what treasures we can find.don't drive but willing to supply gas.please send me an email if interested.