addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

UX Book Club DC Message Board › Looking for New Organizer

Looking for New Organizer

William K.
William_Klemt
Washington, DC
Hi Everybody,

As some of you have heard, I recently got a new position at TechShop, a maker space in Crystal City. Between my work there in the evenings and my digital prototyping work during the day, I've rapidly run out of time in the week.

Sadly, this means I'll be stepping out of the organizer role for this meetup. Happily, this creates an opportunity for one of you to take the meetup in new and exciting directions. ISL is interested in continuing to sponsor and host the meetings and there is no shortage of people in DC looking to discuss user experience design.

If you're interested in in organizing UX Bookclub DC you can contact me through Meetup and I'll put you in touch with my contact at ISL. I've found organizing to be fun and rewarding and I encourage you to take it on!

I look forward to seeing you all at an event around town, or you can come see me down at TechShop!

Cheers,

William