5104 Macarthur Blvd Nw, Washington, DC
Our Puppy Manners class will provide socialization and education for your puppy in a safe environment to allow for positive experiences to help shape your puppy into a well mannered adult dog.
We will learn the basics including an emphasis on socialization. We will discuss the importance, and how to, of socializing a puppy to new sounds, people and dogs. We will cover sit, down, touch, nipping and mouthing, proper puppy play, pottying, and how we teach our pups best.
- The cost for the 5 week class is $160.00. Each class session is 50 minutes long beginning at 6pm. There will be up to 4 puppies in each class along with their owners.
- This is a 5 week class that meets at the same time and day each week for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Your puppy is required to be 9 weeks to 6 months old and to have at least one round of distemper and parvovirus vaccine (DHPP) with proof brought to the first class.
- To participate in class all dogs must be comfortable around other people and dogs.
- All dogs must be on a flat collar, harness, or gentle leader connected to a 6 foot leash (no pinch collars, choke chains, or retractable leashes are permitted.)
Puppy II will take these skills and teach practical application, proofing, and generalizing the behaviors to new locations. We specialize in great problem solving techniques appropriate for your puppy's age and temperament with positive play ad clear communication.
All Puppy Manners I graduates are welcome to join in on one day seminars, tricks or nosework classes. See dogtrained.com schedule for more details. Talk to us about home training and day school.
SIGN UP HERE or EMAIL QUESTIONS to [masked]
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.