Needs a location
40 orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 10 for tickets to the Tuesday, June 12 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app). You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11 a.m. ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 a.m. ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets, so if you don't have a second person to use your ticket, please post here if you win so someone from the Meetup group can buy the other ticket from you. :)
- Only one entry per person (must be 18 or older). Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 p.m. ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- NOTE: The lottery is independent of the 4-ticket per household allotment, so if you already purchased your 4 tickets, you can still enter the lottery.