addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dennis
user 13518874
Annandale, VA
Post #: 1
I would be interested in playing. I live in Annandale so it would be pretty convenient for me. I am very inexperienced but I want to play more than once a month that my friends play in.

I have 4e books but would buy a 3.5 players book if thats the edition everyone decides to play.

The only outside of work commitments I have right now are soccer on saturday afternoons and soccer on wed. evenings starting after the new year so I am pretty open other than that. If somebody sets a night, I can be there.

thanks
Matthew B.
Maverick-Knight
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 77
Okay, I'll add up preferences in a bit. I've been a little distracted by family and holiday things, thus the delay.
A former member
Post #: 12
Hey groupies... sorry to drop off. Already b*tched on another site so won't go into it here... but DO want to get a 4e one-shot scheduled before the holidays to try to either get a solid group behind the idea of 4e or choose another venue to start us in the New Year.

I have the post at the following site:
New Gaming group in Annandale (D&D 4e?)

Please stop by there if you don't mind to reply to Matthew's impending reply regarding possible days/times. Feel free to "like" the thread so we can keep it rolling for other folks checking in.

Thanks for hangin' in there everyone!

Rick
A former member
Post #: 4
If this ends up being 3.5 I would like to join as well:

Sunday Afternoon: Preferred
Sunday Evening: Preferred.
Monday Evening: Available.
Tuesday Evening: Impossible
Wednesday Evening: Impossible
Thursday Evening: Available.
Friday Evening: Not Preferred.
Saturday Afternoon: Not Preferred
Saturday Evening: Not Preferred
Matthew B.
Maverick-Knight
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 78
The best times (and related names) appear to be:

Sunday Evening: Matthew Bowman, Rick, Liz, Greg, Mark, and Dennis.

Thursday Evening: Matthew Bowman, Rick, Jeff, Greg, Shane, and Dennis.

If more people come on here asking for other days, that would make things different. Right now, though, Sunday and Thursday get us the most people.
A former member
Post #: 13
Thanks Matthew! If anyone is available tomorrow (Sunday) give a shout out, esp. After 5 for Matthew to do a 4e one-shot or earlier for another venue!
Greg
user 8252584
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 39
It's late notice for tomorrow night, but it sounds like the actual campaign won't get going in earnest until January anyway, so have fun tomorrow and let know if there is still space next month (Matthew has my e-mail). I went ahead and formed my own weekly 4e group while waiting for this one, but it won't conflict with a Sunday or Thursday game so I am still interested.
A former member
Post #: 2
Matthew or Rick,
I replied in another thread but I figured Id give this one a shot. Is this still going and if so is there any chance I can get in on this?
A former member
Post #: 6
Also interested in this game, are there still openings? Shoot me a message or just reply here.
A former member
Post #: 20
I am ready to play. Is this game full?