addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons/RPG Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

A former member
Post #: 255
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a DM who can hold sessions weekly or bi-weekly. I can host and always provide snacks and refreshments.

I'm also looking for another player or two to join our semi-regular campaign (there are 4 of us now). Just FYI we are a bit animated and can get crazy during play. So if you're looking for some quiet dice-rollers, that is not us! Also we do play into the wee hours---we usually get started around 5-6 and end around 12-1am.

I'm located in Alexandria about a 5 minute drive from Huntington Metro stop.

Currently we're familiar with 3.4 and 4.0 and are playing a mix of the two in our adventures.

I'm definitely open to any homebrews as well as long as it can be explained fully to us.

And in case it matters currently in the party we have: a Changeling Vampire, a Half Elf Bard, a Deva Cleric, and a Psionic Hamadryad.

Thanks for reading!
A former member
Post #: 50
I'm looking to start a Pathfinder game in January at 1st level. We'd play in DC very close to the Metro. Email me if you're interested. Thanks

Mike
A former member
Post #: 3
Hey, looking for a good 3.5 or 4.0 D&D group! Live in Stafford, next to Frericksburg. Have experience and would love to be a player.
Roane W.
user 10693814
Arlington, VA
Post #: 11
Friendly, laid back guy here in Arlington, VA looking for any group who need players or are trying to get something started. I like 3.5 - 4e (nothing archaic). So drop me an email if you want...
David
AdmrlLocke
Centreville, VA
Post #: 4
I'm running an epic-level 3.5 campaign (with three Pathfinder rules thrown in) on Saturday night in Centreville that can use another player or two.

I'm also open to joining a group as a player, and possibly to running a second campaign.
Bill H.
user 35282302
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 1
I live in Annandale. Been a while since I played but if that isn't a problem and you need another person let me know please.
Bill B.
user 12121351
Upper Marlboro, MD
Post #: 11
I'm looking for a DM who would be willing to run a D&D 3.0 or 3.5 game in PG County. I may have some players but we need a DM. From what I have been able to gather from the potential players is we're looking for a role-playing game where there is character build up/story vice hacking and slashing and rule playing. Thanks in advance.

Bill
Patrick
user 11891180
Manassas, VA
Looking for a group near or in manassas area to play some d&d 3.5 or 4e with maybe even do some shadowrun just really looking for a group to game with as i am new to this area. I come from Colorado im available at almost any time during the weekend and evenings during the week
A former member
Looking for a game in the MD area between DC and Baltimore
A former member
I live in Alexandria, VA. A friend of mine and my self have been looking for a group to play with. We're free most days in the afternoon and on weekends. He's willing to GM and I'm willing to host. Both of us are fairly experienced.