addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Are Change NYC Message Board › last sat

last sat

A former member
Post #: 1
Sorry about the delay in answering notes. It was cold and wet at ground zero last sat. I stayed for an hour then went to warm up at the stage deli for about forty minutes. I then went back for about another fifteen minutes. I was hoping to meet some of the other members, but no one showed up. It wasn't a good day to hand out leaflets. Maybe the weather will be better next time.
A former member
Post #: 1
We canceled our street action out in Rockland County, due to the weather, we are the media... Thanks for all you do...