Please RSVP - Don't Check to see how many people are playing a base your RSVP on that.
Frequent No Shows will be removed from the Group.
All the answers are included here. No need to ask are we playing today?
***UPDATED FOR PENDING MEMBERS***
Unfortunately, the meetup plan we are on does not allow more than 50 members, but if you would like to join please feel free to show up Sunday or Wednesdays and we can figure something out.
This Group has been meeting for the last 7 plus years Sunday Mornings for Pickup Soccer. Long before I joined them, so in many cases I will defer to these guys with issues that come up.
We ask that you please comply with the following to play:
1. We are playing soccer so please wear SOCCER CLEATS. Not work shoes, hiking shoes or sneakers. This is for injury purposes for both the group and us.
2. We are just "using" the Brown Rugby Field. If Brown has practice or an event and we are asked to leave please do so quickly and cordially. Our backup Field is next door behind the JCC.
3. Please arrive BEFORE 9am. The game will be closed after kickoff and I reserve the right to refuse a player entry to the game.
4. Please RSVP regardless of whether you are a newcomer or a veteran of 5 years. Obviously I do not want to tell one of the core there is no room so please RSVP or do not expect to play.
5. No goalies, We played with our beloved Yuri for years while he stood in net. No Mas Goalies! Rule of thumb: You want to play in the net, we aim for the nuts.
Sorry to have to be draconian about the rules but once again. I have to send out the notifications, wash the pinnies (ok, maybe not every week), coordinate the goals and corner flags so until some else volunteers that's the way it goes!
That's it, simple. Press a button, Wear your cleats, be on time and game on!
PS, Sorry folks at this time we have a ton of players so we are limiting new members. Please be patient and stand by!