addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

We Are Change Fresno TV Message Board WeAreChange Fresno Discussion Forum › Using riots to get the word across?

Using riots to get the word across?

A former member
Post #: 1
Before anyone flames me for this, I think it's possible if we revolt against our local government by staging riots. I am not talking about anything violent or anything that involves hurting others.

Perhaps a march that can lead to blocking traffic.

This is the only way that we can reach people.
A former member
Post #: 2
A riot is violent by definition. A riot involves being destructive to other people and/or property.

A march that blocks traffic is dangerous for drivers, the marchers, and not to mention illegal.

This type of 'activism' is exactly the type of behavior that should be 100% avoided. It will lead to members of We Are Change Fresno being arrested. The group will be demonized. New members will not want to join. The public will not want to hear our message. And lastly and most importantly, it's plain wrong.

The only people that start suggesting groups like 'We Are Change' start committing illegal behavior are government agents. I would be surprised if you weren't a government agent, and if you aren't, you're acting like one, so there's no difference. It's always some guy, out of the blue, that's not involved in any other type of activism that you can see, that immediately after joining starts suggesting the group commit illegal acts. This is the M.O. of every agent that attempts to infiltrate 'We Are Change' groups. I've spoken to several of the 9/11 Truth national and regional organizers, and it's always the same story. If you have a 'We Are Change' group that's regularly meeting and involved in positive activism, the gov't WILL try to infiltrate and lead the group into illegal activity. Period.
Samuel
user 9704073
Fresno, CA
Post #: 11
Before anyone flames me for this, I think it's possible if we revolt against our local government by staging riots. I am not talking about anything violent or anything that involves hurting others.

Perhaps a march that can lead to blocking traffic.

This is the only way that we can reach people.

There will be no riots or anything else that is breaking the law in anyway and anyone that wants to do such things is not welcome at We Are Change Fresno events. We are a peaceful nonviolent activist group. All coin-tel pro, agent provocateur government agents need not apply.
A former member
Post #: 2
A riot is violent by definition. A riot involves being destructive to other people and/or property.

A march that blocks traffic is dangerous for drivers, the marchers, and not to mention illegal.

This type of 'activism' is exactly the type of behavior that should be 100% avoided. It will lead to members of We Are Change Fresno being arrested. The group will be demonized. New members will not want to join. The public will not want to hear our message. And lastly and most importantly, it's plain wrong.

The only people that start suggesting groups like 'We Are Change' start committing illegal behavior are government agents. I would be surprised if you weren't a government agent, and if you aren't, you're acting like one, so there's no difference. It's always some guy, out of the blue, that's not involved in any other type of activism that you can see, that immediately after joining starts suggesting the group commit illegal acts. This is the M.O. of every agent that attempts to infiltrate 'We Are Change' groups. I've spoken to several of the 9/11 Truth national and regional organizers, and it's always the same story. If you have a 'We Are Change' group that's regularly meeting and involved in positive activism, the gov't WILL try to infiltrate and lead the group into illegal activity. Period.

I am far from being an agent and if I was you have proof from my posts that will expose this so called agency. This is the tenth anniversary of 911and we should act accordingly. I suggest going a little extreme.

We can march across the pedestrian walk way when the light is red. Cross all 4 intersection when the light allows us to. Yes this can block traffic but is legal. We are merely crossing the street. It would be great crossing the blackstone and news with that big sign and have 100 people cross with their signs.

Regardless, you will see me there.

A former member
Post #: 3
Before anyone flames me for this, I think it's possible if we revolt against our local government by staging riots. I am not talking about anything violent or anything that involves hurting others.

Perhaps a march that can lead to blocking traffic.

This is the only way that we can reach people.

There will be no riots or anything else that is breaking the law in anyway and anyone that wants to do such things is not welcome at We Are Change Fresno events. We are a peaceful nonviolent activist group. All coin-tel pro, agent provocateur government agents need not apply.

Nobody will care unless we do the necessary means. That is to cause a stir. Perhaps this is just another street action thing for you but for me it's a decade of being lied to. This is the tenth anniversary for Christ sake.

You can ask about me from the socal chapter.

I will bring some bricks and a bat just in case you chance your mind because this is a touchy subject and there are victims of 911, family and friends, have shown their displeasure of our group. They have loved ones and all we care about is the truth. I will have signs commemorating those that were killed or affected by this tragedy as well.

A former member
Post #: 4
I will bring some shirts that can be passed out to members to wear.

We will make history!

A former member
Post #: 3
I will bring some bricks and a bat

If I see you with bricks or bats I will immediately call the police. In fact, I will probably call the police beforehand. Let me guess, the t-shirts you want to pass out for everyone to wear have Che Guevara on them, right? There is a 99% chance you are a gov't agent and about a 1% chance you are an insane person. Either way you are not welcome. If you show up, I will ask everyone to start videotaping you and follow you back to your car.
A former member
Post #: 4
I am going to speak to some of the other members of We Are Change Fresno and call the police this morning to have an officer or two waiting for you there, "James Bourne". If you show up, you will probably be arrested, videotaped and uploaded on YouTube for the world to see. Go away!
Samuel
user 9704073
Fresno, CA
Post #: 12
Again there will be no violence or lawbreaking of any kind at our peaceful 9/11 Truth Street Action. The action is to raise public awareness about 9/11 Truth not do anything that is against the LAW!!!
A former member
Post #: 5
For those curious about what happened earlier today, "James Bourne" did not show up. But Fresno PD did respond and arrived on the scene to his threats of violence. Private security for River Park came over as well, along with some low level circling of a Fresno PD helicopter.
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy