Aim is to bring all Entrepreneurs a platform where they can share their ideas, business challenges, brainstrom, associate and help each other, and grow their business in a positive collaborative manner
Entrepreneurship, Business, Women Entrepreneurship, social, interaction, energizing, networking, motivation, Collaboration, Business Deals, Referrals, Mentoring
• There is no specific time for Business Networking.... Right?
• So we plan Networking Meet on all timings be it weekdays, weekends, holidays, office hours, after office hours. However, we prefer to have it on Weekends, and Holidays, so that we can have maximum participation
• Coffee Outlets, Business Hotels, Banquet Halls, Business Centers, or any other Social Gathering Places
• This group follows high standards of membership.
• We are receiving lots of applications daily, but we are choosing the right members for our group.
• If you are interesting to talk to; and are well networked and if you believe in business collaboration, we encourage you to apply.
• There are two types of members -
1. Premium Membership Fees is Rs. 15,000/- Annually.
The Benefits to Premium Membership -
- Knowledge Sharing
- Managing Business Risks before it effect to your business
- Discount in Entrepreneurs Club Events
- Discounts on Regularly Attending Events
- Members Referrals Benefits
- Business Referrals Benefits
- Business Association
- Branding and Promotion
- Business Collaboration
- Publishing and Promoting their Business via Entrepreneurs Club's Website
- Publishing and Promoting their Business via Entrepreneurs Club FaceBook and Linkedin Pages
2. Regular Membership Fees is Rs. 5,000/- Annually.
The benefits to Regular Membership -
- Knowledge Sharing
- Discount in One Event per Quarter
- Regular Members need to pay for all events
- Regular Members can not get any other benefits as Premium Members
3. Free Membership
There is no Free Membership.
• Please note that the group follows a strict no-show policy (missing the event after booking/RSVP/confirmation a slot for it).
• 3 no-shows for unpaid events
• 1 no-show for paid events
• 3 Months of Inactiveness (i.e. doesn't RSVP or turnup for any Meet)