Needs a location
This is a cross-posting for a Packet-Weaveworks webinar. Please register here: https://info.packet.com/automated-kubernetes-meets-scalable-bare-metal
Packet and Weaveworks have teamed up to solve a crucial problem ... an easy way to deploy, operate and manage an enterprise ready Kubernetes distribution on truly scalable bare metal hardware.
Weaveworks GitOps approach to automating your Kubernetes deployments is changing the game, but don't take our word for it, come join us on Sept. 17th and see how simple it really is!
Key Takeaway From This Webinar
* The economic and performance improvements received by deploying Kubernetes on bare metal.
* The state of the Kubernetes operations landscape and the specific problems companies are facing.
* Using Weaveworks to turn a Packet server into a node for a Kubernetes cluster.
* Performance monitoring and analytics with Prometheus data in Weave Cloud.
Co-founder and CMO, Packet
* Leads Packet's go-to-market teams and customer engagements.
* One simple philosophy, "Enable developers by making the complex, simple."
* Has worked on cloud-native/digital transformations for the fastest growing start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Solutions Architect, Weaveworks
* A veteran of the "early internet days," initially starting his career at Sun Microsystems and Netscape.
* Transitioned into an engineering enablement role helping DevOps teams run their stacks more efficiently with cloud-native applications.