addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Durham Web Design Group Message Board Archival Forum › Need a WordPress plugin or fix for multiple posts per page

Need a WordPress plugin or fix for multiple posts per page

Beth
Beth_writes
Apex, NC
Post #: 50
Hi,

I have finished my WordPress website and just tweaking it now. I have a problem with my theme that I hope there is a plugin for, or some other easy fix. The problem is I only have one post showing at a time on a page in my categories. I tried the Archive widget and it does the same thing. You just see one post, and then there is a "see older entries" link. It's too hard to navigate, so I feel like my content will get buried. I want to use the "Read More" button in WordPress to truncate the posts and have several on a page, because I am planning a lot more content.

I was going to post this question on the WordPress meetup, but their message board is dead. Hope somebody can suggest something.

Thanks,
Betty
www.infocreativebiz.com­
Beth
Beth_writes
Apex, NC
Post #: 51
I just realized it's a different problem altogether. I have a sticky post as my home page and so my reading setting was set at 1. Will have to somehow make that a page so I can set my posts to 5.

Back to the drawing board!
A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Betty,

Not sure I fully understand the problem but can try and help you out. I'm leaving soon for the ICA meeting, maybe I'll see you there, otherwise let's talk tomorrow.

claire