What we're about
Group's Purpose: As a resource for startups (small businesses) in the cannabis industry who need a website.
Group Facilitator: Mary Beth Barnett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mbbarnett/), UX Strategist & Designer, whose family cultivates in Humboldt.
Who Should Participate?
You are invited to join if you see yourself in one of these phases of business:
• Phase 1: We have an idea (The "Crawl" Phase)
• Phase 2: We just started doing business (The "Walk" Phase)
• Phase 3: We have been in business for one year or more (The "Run" Phase)
How This Meetup Group Works
• Workshop: Hands-on working-session that is outcome driven, led through facilitation based on Human Centered Design best practices and leverages Design Thinking activities; group size is small-to-medium
• Workshop Types: (1) Web Page Design* and (2) Web Page Building**
• Workshop Series: A set of hands-on working-sessions defined to complete 1 webpage design at each session; group size is small-to-medium
• Seminar: Presentations given in a group setting for the benefit of those attending my Workshop Series; group size is medium-to-large
* Web Page Design - working session to learn (hands-on) how to layout a specific web page with strategically chosen content (written and visual).
** Web Page Building - working-session to learn (hands-on) how to build a specific web page using a publishing system such as Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress, or something similar.