addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › Last Chance to get tickets to Wachusett Winterfest and the TGR Movies The Dr

Last Chance to get tickets to Wachusett Winterfest and the TGR Movies The Dream Factory and Further

Mags
Hi,

This is your last chance to check out the great TGR movies The Dream Factory and Jeremy Jones' Further. Tickets are available online for $7 or at the door for $10. The schedule is:

11/16/2012 Princeton, MA Wachusett Mountain Ski Area Granite Room Showtime:

5pm doors open
6pm  The Dream Factory
8pm  Further

Winter Fire Celebration

Here is a link to the meetup - http://www.meetup.com...­

Also - I am actively recruiting for the Wedeln Ski Race league at Wachusett to be held on Wednesday nights. Find me if you are interested! I can still get you a Bronze pass for $239 and ski / snowboard racing is an additional $99...

See you there!

Mags