Are you building the next big startup or grinding away on your side hustle any chance you can get? We've been there too so we know it can be tough.
HUNTING ALONE IS TOUGH
We all know that starting a new business is not always a walk in the park. You probably even recognize a few of the scenarios below...
• Friends and family are great but often can't really relate to what you are going through. Some of them are a bit annoyed by your hard work and laser focus.
• Sales anyone? It takes time to build a steady stream of income.
• The lack of community, trying to set up systems, finding decent vendors and still trying to have a personal life can really add up.
• It's even harder when you need co-working space because most places are closed or have limited hours on the weekends and evenings.
• Most talks and events are scheduled during times you need to build your business or in the middle of the workday.
Let's face it, things are hard when you are building on the side but billionaire business founder Sarah Blakely and multimillionaire Daymond John are on to something. (http://weekendstartupwarriors.com/about/)
WHAT IS A WEEKEND STARTUP WARRIOR ANYWAY?
A weekend warrior is a term for someone working on a project or idea in their spare time. We often use the phrase side hustle these days too. Weekend Startup Warriors focuses on helping anyone who is working on the side, whether they plan to leave their job full time or not.
OK, SO YOU ONLY HAVE ACTIVITIES ON THE WEEKEND?
Nope. We have a range of events and activities but they are all outside of normal 9 - 5 working hours so you have the ability to join in and grow.
OK, COOL. SO, WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Please sign up for one of our events. If you are not ready to fully commit to that yet, no pressure. We're here when you are ready. In the meantime, the rest of us are hunting and gathering on...
Weekend Startup Warrior aims to change everything by helping you build a community, learn from others, spend time co-working, build your sales pipeline, and reach your full potential at times that work for you. This includes activities such as webinars and events at co-working spaces so you can learn and build.
We also have a website with useful blog posts and social media feeds filled to the brim with more tips, ideas, reviews and inspiration to help keep you going. Here is one tip for you now...lots more where this came from too!