Call or whatsapp Muddie Trails on[masked],[masked] to book your slot for a fantastic and offbeat weekend!
Muddie Trails presents a mouth watering experience on the western ghats of Coorg. Revel in the beauty of our coffee estate stay like no other. Hike up to the hidden waterfalls and see one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Western ghats filled with mist and soothing cold water, warm yourself close by the bonfire & treat yourself by tasting amazing Coorgie style food. Play in the waterfalls, relax and rejuvenate in the heart of blessed and untouched part of Coorg.
Coorg is a hill station located in Karnataka famous for its coffee and tea plantations. Coorg is called the ‘Scotland of India’ and also ‘Kashmir of the South’ thanks to its majestic beauty and cool climate. It is situated at 3500 ft above sea level. Nestled among lush greenery of the Western Ghats, Coorg offers an unmatched beautiful vacation to tourists.
Note: Coorg is a huge destination with many different places that give a unique experience to travelers. In this event, you will experience a small part of Coorg.
- Leisurely trip to Coorg (not much trek involved)
- Group Size: 10+
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner all included
- Stay: At our very beautiful mountain top homestay amidst coffee estate with birds chirping all around
- Travel: A tempo traveler or mini-bus (Non AC)
- Starting time: Friday night 10 PM
- Ending time: Sunday night 10 PM
- Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Electronic City, Mysore Road
- Things to pack: Will be shared on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from Bangalore, short journey of around 6 hrs
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach homestay, freshen up and have nice breakfast
- Go on an amazing offroad Jeep ride to a hidden waterfalls & take a dip in the chilling mountain water, have Lunch overlooking falls
- Drive back to the Homestay
- Leisurely evening with music, campfire with long conversations on the mountain top homestay
- Well deserved hot & delicious Coorgie dinner
- Rest in the cottages with very comfortable beds
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wake up, freshen up and have breakfast
- Drive to Virajpet town of Coorg, shop your bags full with spices and coffee,
- Head to a beautiful, hidden Lake and revel at the serenity of water, go around for a nature walk and explore the scenic beauty of the place
- Head to Kushalnagar of Coorg, have Lunch
- Visit Namdroling Monastery which is part of the largest Tibetan settlement in South of India. It gives a feeling of being in a beautiful alien land like Bhutan.
- After this, start back to Bangalore and reach home late evening
Per Person : 3750/-
• 1 Day/ 1 Night shared stay at our lovely homestay!
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg and Non veg)
• Jeep ride to Hidden waterfalls and small trek
• Campfire with group activities
• Experience Coffee estates, Lake, Monasteries of Coorg
• Entry tickets & necessary permissions
• Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
• A hell lot of entertainment!
• Lunch on Sunday
• Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
✔ You are going to travel with a group. It's very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
✔ Link to register:
✔ A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
✔ Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack etc will be shared in the group
✔ Our facilities are basic without any luxury.
✔ Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!
Get Muddie in Travel..