addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Anyone interested in seeing New Moon?

Anyone interested in seeing New Moon?

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in seeing New Moon with me on the east bank? I don't live on the west bank so it's really inconvenient for me to go down there. I don't have any friends who like the books and I really don't want to go alone! I was thinking of going to either Clearview or Elmwood theaters on Saturday (maybe a matinee so it's cheaper?). Please let me know asap if you want to go! Just message me or email gatorgirl405@yahoo.com!

Btw, if you're wondering a little about me before wanting to hang out: I'm a recent college grad in journalism and I just moved here a few months ago because my significant other is going to Tulane Law. However, because of a sucky job, I have barely had time to do anything since then. Now I have an awesome job and free time on the weekends to hang out, but no one to hang out with yet.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Michelle - Pete has organized weekly movie nights on Tuesdays and next week, the 24th, some people are planning to watch New Moon. If that works for you, rsvp to the event attached to this group.