addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Video Game Day Anyone?

Video Game Day Anyone?

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Hello,

I had done this once before and it was fun. I dont know if anyone wants to do this and just hasnt RSVP, or if its a bad time to do an event? I am going to cancel it unless I get at least two people to RSVP. I have five of my own friends coming so its not going to be empty either way. Please RSVP so I can decide what I am going to do. Also let me know in the comments for reason for RSVP if no. I would like to know if its bad timing or just not interested. Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,
Brian
Chris
user 11482269
Kenner, LA
Post #: 1
Hello,

I had done this once before and it was fun. I dont know if anyone wants to do this and just hasnt RSVP, or if its a bad time to do an event? I am going to cancel it unless I get at least two people to RSVP. I have five of my own friends coming so its not going to be empty either way. Please RSVP so I can decide what I am going to do. Also let me know in the comments for reason for RSVP if no. I would like to know if its bad timing or just not interested. Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,
Brian

Bad day for me, would like to come another time.