1. EVERYTHING is a choice! Everything you are, have, love, and hate in your life stems from a lifetime of your choices. Every sacrificial choice (what you should do) uses will-power. If that finite resource is depleted on diet alone, your other obligations will suffer, and vice versa. WiLL coaches members how to REPLACE negative habits, rather than deny themselves.
2. Your FIRSTdecisionis to improve, maintain, or decrease the quality of your life though your priorities. Yes, it is that simple.
3. The FAIREST aspect of life is how universally UNFAIR it is. Some combination of unfortunate genetics/childhoods, and/or devastating loss/accidents/disease/injury happen to almost everyone eventually. Only by accepting the fact that suffering is an inevitable part of life can you hope to sustain happiness.
4. We believe in REAL food. Almost every “food-like” substance invented in our lifetime is another way for agribusinesses to profit at our expense/health. If our great-grandparents wouldn’t recognize it as food, neither should we.
5. Fitness should be FUN! With a little guidance, EVERYONE can find enjoyable activities to provide enough exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle and promote weight loss (if desired).
6. Meditation is for EVERYONE. Too busy to meditate once a day? Meditate twice a day! Every clinical study ever conducted has empirically demonstrated numerous benefits. As counter-intuitive as it sounds, I’ve personally found just 15 minutes of meditation a day gives me 30+ MORE minutes of productivity while increasing my sleep quality and happiness.
7. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” Overused as it is wise, the sentiment that precedes it is just as important and relevant. “Always with you what cannot be done...You must unlearn what you have learned...” You must unlearn a lifetime of lies force-fed though media by an industry with more influence over our lawmakers than you could imagine. If you are among the millions who have failed previous diets, please forgive yourself. It’s not you that failed but the diet. EVERY diet fails, only by developing a new LIFESTYLE can anyone hope to succeed. It CAN be done. Don’t try...DO!
WiLL is unique in our complete approach to wellness. After a goal-setting session, it continues to educate and motivate ever client until living well becomes a LIFESTYLE.
To remove every barrier or excuse, this system costs just $1/month (for the first 99 clients, $6/month for the next 100, entire first year). Our business is currently prioritizing exponential growth. After our first 199 members, prices will rise. And while some clients may feel satisfied with their personal growth in under a year and leave, I hope that most will feel the incredible motivation, friendships formed though groups and partnerships, and ease of earning/winning points and the hundreds of ways they can be “spent,” will be enough to entice most to remain.
Clients can always terminate membership without penalty, and are encouraged to leave an honest review if they are not entirely satisfied for any reason.
I intend to transition the Ferndale Brunch Club into the Meetup version of the Weight Loss Lifestyle Club. The Meetup group and all events posted on the site’s calendar will remain entirely FREE. It represents a commitment-free way for prospective members to learn about and attend upcoming events, and another way to discover how to take the first step towards total wellness transformation.
I hope every member of the FBC takes that first step and joins the new Meetup group as soon as the site allows me to form it. The Grand Opening of WiLL occurs Monday, Halloween ‘16, with the release of our first weekly newsletter, The Monday DO!