addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weirdery Message Board › from whence do you hail?

from whence do you hail?

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm near UTSW, north of Downtown Dallas.
Steve A.
user 13267359
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Little Forest Hills out by White Rock lake.
BEM
bugeyedmonster2
Dallas, TX
Post #: 8
I'm in far Southeast Dallas, in a neighborhood known as Pleasant Grove.
Dianna
user 12014349
Carrollton, TX
I'm in Carrollton, but I don't mind driving to more interesting places.
A former member
My dwelling/crib is in OC...

If any other weirdoes live in the OC area hit me up~~~!
Katherine W.
user 14125200
Beaumont, TX
I am mainly found in cyberspace early in the mornings. Physical address is Irving Texas and I work ALL the time.
When not at work, I clean my apartment and take care of everyone else. Can someone get me out of this matrix please!
A former member
Post #: 74
Moving to Richardson, close to Heights Park. smile
A former member
Post #: 3
I live in Euless - but since I know nothing about the area I tell everyone - I can be anywhere in 30 minutes or less - when I am late - I just blame my GPS tongue