addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weirdery Message Board › Do any of you weirdos like to skate?

Do any of you weirdos like to skate?

Thomas
user 6524568
Plano, TX
Post #: 23
Ice skate? Roller Skate? Any other kind of skate?

The weather is warming up and there's plenty of outdoor areas to skate or perhaps meet up at a rink somewhere. Just wondering if there's any interest.

Thomas
A former member
Post #: 24
I wouldn't mind trying a skating rink. i don't have any skates of my own.
Cindy a.
user 14095109
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
I used to rollerblade a LOT, until I broke my arm rollerblading a few years ago. It was then that I determined that rollerblading + clutz + over 40 years old = bad combination ;)
A former member
Post #: 15
My boyfriend and I have been talking about ice skating. I would love to go.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm terrible...but that hasn't stopped me yet.
A former member
Love to ice skate, tried rollerblading and enjoyed that (after recovering from many falls) - want to learn how to skateboard.
Thomas
user 6524568
Plano, TX
Post #: 24
Seems like we're getting some interest for an ice skating meet up. Fun!
A former member
I love roller skating. I haven't been skating sinse they closed the skating rink down here in my home town.
And I've only gone ice skating once. X3

But I'd love to go skating again!
Michele N.
Nordzilla
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
I've always wanted to learn to rollerblade/skate, but never made that jump to lightspeed where it changes from walking precariously on wheels to rolling.
BEM
bugeyedmonster2
Dallas, TX
Post #: 10
Haven't ice skated in years. (Liked it when I did though.) I roller-skated back when I was a kid, but I didn't care for it much as it felt like I had trouble turning. I could move easier in ice skates.