FEEL LIKE AN AFTERNOON OF STILLNESS, MEDITATION AND ENGAGING DISCUSSION?
A Simply Meditation Secular Mindfulness Saturday offers you the opportunity to practice meditation in the company of others with a half day of secular mindfulness practice at the Home of Compassion in Island Bay.
With the theme, Starting and maintaining a vigorous meditation practice, it includes a mix of short sitting and walking mindfulness meditation sessions with opportunities for discussion. Afternoon tea will be provided.
COME ALONG IF YOU …
• would like an introduction to mindfulness meditation with a secular approach and a buddhist foundation, or
• are an experienced meditator who’d like a different experience, or
• are happy to meditate on a chair rather than on a cushion on the floor, or
• want an introduction to a simple form of secular meditation practice, or
• simply want to meet people who meditate and find out what we’re like.
THIS EVENT IS OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF GENEROSITY
There’s no charge to attend a Simply Meditation event. All the costs that make them happen have been covered by the generosity of others.
You will be invited to make a contribution to the community and for the teachings on the day, and this will go towards future events from which you may benefit, and from which others will also benefit, people you may never meet.
GENEROSITY IS THE HABIT OF GIVING FREELY WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Space is limited so click the RSVP button now and let us know you’d like to come along. You can also text[masked] or send an email to [masked] .