Our inaugural Wellington Strengths Enthusiasts Meet-up event!
This evening event is for anyone with an interest in a Strengths-Based Life, and applying this philosophy to leading yourself, leading a team, or leading an organisation/community.
Interactive Workshop Agenda will include:
- Introductions and sharing our strengths profiles
- 4 Principles of Great Leadership
- 4 Needs of Followers
- Leveraging the 34 Clifton Strengths Themes in a leadership context
- Leadership styles dominated by Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building and Strategic Thinking
- Group discussion to help identify and prioritise future Wellington Strengths Enthusiasts Meetup Topics
- Insights and Close