addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Wellington Tramping Group Message Board › Mt Taranaki

Mt Taranaki

A former member
Hi all,

can I ask those of you who are currently listed as attending this tramp but will not come next week-end to change your rsvp to no please. The reason for this is that I have changed the numbers of RSVP from 10 down to 6, as we will be staying in a small hut so we need to keep the numbers reasonably low.

This will help me having an idea about how many people are actually keen on coming to this one.