addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Seattle Board Games Message Board › Another group game order - reply soon

Another group game order - reply soon

Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 576
Ok I'm planning another (maybe several) orders in the next month or so, so let me know if you want something. It will either be from Coolstuff or Miniatures Market probably, so you can look at their websites for the prices. Coolstuff has good prices but is pretty far away and shipping takes a long time; Miniatures Market is about the same price but I think shipping might be a bit faster. In any case, let me know SOON if you want anything.
Shawn
user 80264132
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
I'd like Suburbia Inc. and King of Tokyo: Hallo. I just did an order with Coolstuff and got my stuff in 5 days.
Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 577
I'd like Suburbia Inc. and King of Tokyo: Hallo. I just did an order with Coolstuff and got my stuff in 5 days.

I just checked and neither of those is currently available.
Roseanne M
zipster16_on_bgg
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
CoolStuff now has Pandemic in stock! Please order Pandemic and Innovation:Figures in the Sand.

Because I don't want additional shipping cost, if Pandemic is no longer in stock by the time you order, please drop it from the order. (Unless they will ship it without additional shipping cost.)

Thank you! Roseanne
Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 578
Ok the game order is done. I will probably be doing another one in a few weeks.