Last time, everyone seemed to enjoy Empire Szechuan Village, so let's go there again. We had a great discussion on "guilt," with many insights and personal reflections. Let's revisit the broad category of "Human Emotions" one more time, from which we will select one topic. Here are a few more specific topic suggestions:
1. Why are some people compassionate, and others less so?
2. What makes you trust someone?
3. What is at the root of jealousy?
4. Is there any positive aspect(s) of anger?
5. Is love a human invention? How about lust?
6. Why is it that some people can't help worrying?
We'll vote on a specific topic at the meetup. A $3 contribution to cover Meetup fees would be appreciated!