addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Chicago's West Suburbs LGBTQ+ Connection Message Board › Members can add new Meetups.

Members can add new Meetups.

Eva-Genevieve!
Eva-Genevieve
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 18
I just added Cece as an assistant Organizer, so we are better able to get a handle on keeping the group going and growing.

While doing this, I just discovered that with the current group settings any member of the group can schedule a meetup. Just think of the possibilities! I could change that group feature but I will leave that as is in the hopes some of you will come up with some fun stuff to do around the Western 'burbs. Please Post your ideas and good luck with your events! If you have an idea please try to avoid time conflicts with existing scheduled events. Or at least check with on of the organizers first and, if it is far enough out we can talk it up and see if we can tweak the existing schedule so both can be done.

Right now I have an event in another group I'm dying to share, but there is a time conflict for the 9th. So I'm not posting it so I don't ruin the next Oswego coffee. I will try to accommodate both events for August. Stay tuned...

Hugs and Blessings,
Eva-Genevieve!