addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Westborough Writers Workshop Message Board › Group info.

Group info.

Barbara G.
user 14643207
Westborough, MA
Post #: 2

-We meet every other Friday in the Event Room at the back of Tatnuck Bookseller in Westborough MA.

-Writing submissions are due the Wednesday before each meeting. Submissions can be posted to the files section of the meetup webpage under the More tab. You must be logged into the meetup site in order to post files and in order to see all of the posted files.

-Each submission may be up to ten pages long double spaced.

-Writing is reviewed on a first come first serve basis. The first three people to post their writing will be reviewed. However, if your work is reviewed at a meeting please allow other people the chance to have their work reviewed at the next meeting.

- When you post your work you have the option to make it only visible to other members of the group if you are concerned about privacy

Thanks for reading :) if you have any questions feel free to contact me at grimbarbara2013@gmail.com.

-Barbara
Raj
user 144174482
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I have a quick question. Am I supposed to printout the submissions that we would be reviewing and bringing over to our meet-up?