Jun 9, 2013 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
More fun and frolick in the great outdoors!
Join us for the usual doxie mayhem at our favorite outdoor dog run - White Plains Bark Park! As usual, there will be treats and fun for all. Plus, it's almost Father's Day, so one lucky dachshund dad will win a prize in our special raffle drawing!
YOUR CONTACT INFO
Please check your e-mail and the Web site in case there are last-minute changes to this Meetup. This is especially true as we head into summer because the weather can be unpredictable. If you would like to be notified by phone, please send a contact number. Remember, if you don't hear otherwise, the Meetup is on at the scheduled date/time. Or you can call Nick at[masked]-7040.
From 287 East:
- Take Exit 8W for Bloomingdale Rd/Westchester Mall Pl (mall entrance will be directly ahead of you at end of ramp)
- Turn RIGHT at light at end of ramp onto Bloomingdale Rd
- Make next RIGHT onto Westchester Ave
- Make next LEFT onto S. Kensico Ave, at corner of Mobil and BP gas stations
- Make first RIGHT onto Brockway Pl - just past the car wash and before Best Friends Pet Care
- You will be driving past some auto body shops. Continue to follow the road around a couple of bends. The park will be on your right just beyond an overpass and across from a baseball field (field #2 of Delfino Park).
From 287 West:
- Take Exit 8 for White Plains/Westchester Mall Pl
- Merge onto Westchester Ave, continue straight about 1/2 mile
- Turn RIGHT on S. Kensico Ave, at corner of Mobil and BP gas stations
- Follow directions above from S. Kensico Ave.
If you have any questions, please call Nick's cell phone:[masked]-7040.