addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Group Activity and Renewal

Group Activity and Renewal

A former member
Post #: 52
Hi all,

Due to the lack of activity of this group, coupled with the fact that I'm likely moving to the city in the new year, I've decided to not renew this group.
Seamas
user 25539862
West Harrison, NY
Post #: 1
IT'S MINE! IT'S ALL MINE!
Seamas
user 25539862
West Harrison, NY
Post #: 2
just wanted to give everyone a heads up. i plan on talking with the owner of a coffee shop here in pleasantville, the black cow cafe, to see about having a weeknight where we can gather for games.

in addition to geeky movies at the jacob burns theater.

if anyone had a coffee shop near them that would be suitable for hosting a gaggle of geeks, please let me know so i can make arrangements.

thank you
Rod
user 5692431
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 5
Brian, thanks for starting the group. I haven't been active, but was glad it existed. Best of luck in your move to the city.

James, the coffee house games night sounds good. Not sure how often I could make it, but I'm going to try to be more active for 2012. :)
Alec U.
austicke
Peekskill, NY
Post #: 85
That's great that the group will continue. For gaming, Westchester Gaming Group has boardgaming sessions every Tuesday evening in Croton and every Thursday evening in Yonkers (plus other ad hoc scheduled events on weekends and other times). All geeks are welcome of course.