addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Horror Comic Podcast

Horror Comic Podcast

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all!
Recently ive been obsessed with podcasts, while browsing the web for new ones to listen to I noticed there are thousands of podcasts that talk about comic books but NONE specifically on the topic of horror comics in general. Long story short a light bulb went off and I decided id like to put out a bi weekly podcast mainly focused on horror comics. My dilemma is I dont have a friend as passionate about Horror books as myself. So i decided it was worth a shot to ask the group if there was anyone on here interested in becoming involved with this project. If so please get in contact with me! Thanks!!
Dina
Dina10595
Valhalla, NY
Post #: 3
Hey Shane - I can definitely help you out with the audio production side of things. The extent of my horror-comic experience is reading The Walking Dead, though I'm not opposed to reading anything else.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Shane - I can definitely help you out with the audio production side of things. The extent of my horror-comic experience is reading The Walking Dead, though I'm not opposed to reading anything else.
Good to know, thank you Dina. I will deffinently keep you in mind. this is something id like to get rocking within the next few weeks!
turkbroda
user 10126149
Group Organizer
White Plains, NY
Post #: 30
I would be happy to be on the podcast. Talk a little about comics in general