addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Westchester NY Veggie EatUP Message Board › New Meeting: Veggie Summer Kickoff Pizza Party at Michaelangelo's Pizza Past

New Meeting: Veggie Summer Kickoff Pizza Party at Michaelangelo's Pizza Pasta & Things

Doreen
user 2495413
White Plains, NY
Announcing a new meeting for The Vegetarian Social Network of Westchester!

What: Veggie Summer Kickoff Pizza Party at Michaelangelo's Pizza Pasta & Things

When: Sunday, May 18, 1:00 PM

Meeting fee: USD2.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meeting Description: A Big Hello to all our VSNW Members,

I hope you are all getting ready to gear up for a fantastic summer. To kick off our veggie summer, I've scheduled our Veggie Summer Kickoff Pizza Party for Sunday 5/18 at 1:00pm at Michaelangelo's Pizza Pasta & Things. Michaelangelo's creates a variety of delicious Italian pizzas (vegetarian and vegan) as well as pasta and vegetable dishes, and they are located in West Harrison near Silver Lake. After our meal, those who are interested may want to take a stroll by Silver Lake (it's less than 2 blocks away). Join us and kick off the summer Italian style!

In response to the overwhelming request for another Pot Luck event, I am putting together a Mid Summer Pot Luck Pool Party at a private residence in Westchester. We will be discussing dates and details during the pizza party, so please be sure to attend. We'll want your input.

Please rsvp by Friday 5/16 so I can get an accurate head count for the restaurant.

As always, I will be looking forward to seeing everyone once again!

Doreen

Learn more here:
http://vegetarian.mee...­