addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Westchester for Change Message Board › Remarks by County Executive's Chief of Staff

Remarks by County Executive's Chief of Staff

Rachel E.
user 11954175
Harrison, NY
Post #: 4
I wanted to draw everyone's attention to the degrading remark made by George Oros, County Executive Astorino's Chief of Staff.

Here is an article: http://www.lohud.com/...­

And here is a letter to County Executive Astorino from one of the members of Westchester for Change. You can also simply call or email his office and express a simple statement of displeasure and disgust: 995-2900 or ce@westchestergov.com

Thank you,
Rachel

Dear Sir:
As a woman ‘of a certain age’ I am appalled by George Oros’ disgusting email insulting Judy Myers and by implication all women. Judy is a paragon of dignity and grace in her public as well as her private persona. That in addition to her intelligence and focus on her work has enabled her to rise from President of the Junior League to Mamaroneck Town Board to County Board with strong support from her constituents in every election. The very proper way in which she has responded to Mr. Oros’ very improper behavior is yet another symptom of her strength as a public servant.
What value to the public is Mr. Oros providing if he uses his position as chief of staff to the County Executive to shoot off his mouth with stupid, insulting comments which have no relevance whatever to the task at hand — in this case the consideration of closing of mental health facilities for some of our most fragile neighbors? I suggest to you, sir, that you dispose of this staffer whose ability to concentrate on his work appears to be severely compromised by his desire to be a wit. At 57 he is still exhibiting imbecilic frat boy behavior? Perhaps early retirement is best answer for this aging adolescent.
Suzanne A.
SuzanneArena
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 4
I wrote an email about the Mr. Oros' email too. Thanks for alerting us to it. I suggested sensitivity and sexual harassment training.