addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Westchester for Change Message Board › Ending the Federal Reserve

Ending the Federal Reserve

A former member
Post #: 1
I want to apologize for being completely MIA from the group for so long. I've been extremely busy, though, and hope this message reaches everyone so I can explain why.

I believe that ending the Federal Reserve system would be a huge step toward restoring American freedom. It would be a huge blow to the banks, and give a great deal more economic freedom than the global debt slavery we have today.

I am beginning a protest against the Federal Reserve, and the vampiric system it's a part of, on Independence Day. I will be setting up an 8' by 12' platform, and will not leave for 120 days or until The Federal Reserve system is abolished. I have been very busy planning and preparing for this extended demonstration.

While I wouldn't expect anyone from the group to make the trip up to New Paltz for the first day of my demonstration, I hope you'll give its Facebook page a look. And maybe even hit the "Like" button!

Thanks so much.

http://www.facebook.c...­
Rachel E.
user 11954175
Harrison, NY
Post #: 5
Thank you for your suggestion. Although we appreciate your concerns, I do not think this is something Westchester for Change will be taking up as a group. Of course, anyone is free to join you.

Thanks again for your post -- we welcome participation and suggestions!
Rachel